ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Accomplish Corporate Business Objectives by providing contact center customers with high quality, courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient and professional manner. The primary focus is on a one-to-one customer interaction via telephone, e-mail or chat, exercising sound judgment and initiative in following established policies and procedures, and working independently on a wide range of support issues.
- Telephone Support – perform telephone support as scheduled. Ensure that customer questions are answered completely in a professional, caring and responsive manner, commitments to perform research and follow-up are completed, open issues are resolved and each contact -- including information and resolution achieved -- is logged in the appropriate Tracking System.
- E-mail & Chat Support – perform as scheduled. Answer and complete all assigned messages or contacts; ensure that all customer questions and issues are addressed in the reply. Properly enter customer information and resolution in the appropriate Tracking System.
- Skill improvement – continually strive to improve the cognitive and technical skills necessary to perform the job. This includes technical competency and proficiency with supported products, as well as associated hardware and operating systems; problem solving ability and verbal and written communication skills. Read, review and understand technical information and other support resources provided by the contact center and its clients; attend all training classes and complete any exercises assigned.
- Communication – provide feedback on support issues, resolutions or suggestions to immediate supervisor or department manager. Communicate trends, issues and appropriate solutions to supervisors and management.
- Support coworkers – provide technical and troubleshooting advice and assistance to other representatives.
- Help maintain and ensure positive working relationships with support Clients.
- Provide all support functions within the guidelines of the Contact Center and Client policies and procedures.
- Maintain departmental productivity standards while exhibiting accuracy in applicable Tracking System.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, employees, superiors and business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Basic computer skills with emphasis on Internet knowledge
- Aptitude for providing superior customer care
- Must exhibit dependability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Basic math skills
- Creative thinking and reasoning ability
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: We provide comprehensive training on hardware and software applications for qualified applicants who have demonstrated knowledge of basic computer applications
- Telecom and network operation control experience strongly preferred
- Preferred experience with Active Directory, firewall/switch, virus removal, Remote desktop, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Indoor work in a quiet office environment
- Frequent utilization of manual dexterity and visualizing of a computer screen
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.