Allen Blasting and Coating is a premier Industrial Painting and Coating contractor and we are looking to invest in foreman applicants who are looking for a career in the industrial painting and sandblasting field. We believe that the potential for career growth is unlimited. Allen Blasting and Coating is a growing company with a growth rate of 20% per year over the last 10 years. We take pride in treating our employees as family that’s why we offer insurance (medical, dental and life), 401K (with employer match), we pay our employees based on experience, and our Foremen are provided with a company truck, cell phone and laptop.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 7 or more years of experience in the sandblasting/painting industry. This experience will be verified.
- Experience with conventional and plural component pumps.
- Positive attitude, be safety conscious, a good work ethic, leadership, organizational skills and the willingness and ability to learn.
- Experience in the troweling trades, trowel applied coatings, and fiberglass matting (concrete finishers, masons, etc.) is also preferred.
- English proficiency is required for safety and job training.
- Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, background and driving check.
- Reliable transportation and willing to travel a minimum of 2-3 weeks at a time away from home.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean three (3) year driving record.
- Computer knowledge. Applicants need to be able to use Microsoft programs as well as other programs as needed.
- Allen Blasting and Coating, is looking for applicants interested in a career as a foreman in the traveling industrial painter and sandblasting field. We are looking to invest in applicants who are interested in finding a career not just a job.