Reding's Gravel & Excavating has been serving Algona and the surrounding area since 1948 as a General Excavating and Underground Utility Contractor. RGE further diversified by adding Farm Drainage in the mid 1990's, Custom Crushing in early 2000's and Highway Drainage in 2016. The mission of Reding's Gravel & Excavating Co. is to supply our employees with a safe and secure work environment and equip them with the tools to enable them to meet their individual objectives; to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services through a complete understanding of their needs and a total commitment to their success; to give back to the communities that support us by operating a safe and environmentally sound business.
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work well in a team atmosphere
- Able to work long hours
- Valid Drivers License
- Class A CDL required for all Truck Drivers
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test
- Must pass motor vehicle check
- CLASS A CDL REQUIRED.
- Safely and effectively drive and operate trucks such as dump, flow boy, side dumps, tractor/trailer combinations.
- Drivers must have the ability to safely and properly load, dump and operator all aspects of the truck.
- Maybe required to assist with other work (labor) when not driving truck.
- Drives are responsible for maintaining all log books.
- Drivers are subject to DOT and FMCA drug testing rules and regulations.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Pay rate is based on experience.
- Position is based out of Algona, Iowa. Applicants are not required to live in the Algona area or to relocate.
- Mechanical experience is preferred, but not required.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance Option
- Short Term/ Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Safe Harbor Match & Profit Sharing
- Vision Insurance Option