Van Driver/Building Maintenance
Transports equipment, materials and/or securities between locations and performs generail building maintenance tasks.
- Loads and unloads vehicles for deliveries and return trips according to established department procedure.
- Transports materials.
- Obeys traffic laws and follows established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Reports any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Makes special runs and retrieves stock when requested.
- May complete DOT driver’s log and trip report and notifies appropriate supervisor/manager of any problems.
- Maintain maintenance logs on vehicles.
- Notifies appropriate person of needed maintenance/repairs.
- May deposit securities to financial institutions according to established departmental procedure.
- Replace facility bulbs and repairs lighting fixtures.
- Installs and repairs module office furniture.
- Monitors, orders and installs facility supplies.
- Performs general maintenance on plumbing, heating and cooling.
- Follows all CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- High School or equivalent preferred.
- Experience using simple mathematical skills.
- Proof of safe driving record and active insurance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.