KELTEK - Because Safety Is Never Standard
WHO WE ARE:
KELTEK is a small company who believes that work shouldn’t just be work. Our belief is that even though we work hard, we also play hard.
We believe in the team approach; each member is equally important and brings something to the company. Title, rank and length of employment do not matter.
Attitude, work ethic and intelligence are the attributes we value and it shows through our team.
WHAT WE DO:
KELTEK is a small, fast-growing, profitable reseller/installer of mobile computing solutions, computers, vehicle warning lights, radios, K-9 & prisoner transport units, and on-scene emergency lighting.
KELTEK offers more than 15 years of experience in sales, installation, service and support of police vehicle equipment, with safety being our number one priority.
We believe in our employees, providing an invigorating and fast paced work environment along with superior products and service for our customers.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY : Warehouse Specialist
Summary of Responsibilities
Under direction of the operations manager, the employee will be responsible for daily shipping and receiving functions including pulling parts for UPS and motor freight orders, unboxing/staging orders for installations, maintaining inventory area, light assembly of parts, general cleaning of facility. This position includes a signing bonus.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Receiving product
- Putaway of product
- Pulling orders
- Packing orders
- Shipping orders
- Management and organization of inventory area
- Maintenance of locations (creating new and consolidating)
- Cycle counting assistance (counting, investigation, etc)
- General maintenance (cleaning of shop area, cutting down cardboard/etc)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
- Ability to drive a forklift to load/unload trucks and move parts within the warehouse
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (6 to 8 hours per day)
- Ability to adapt to change or procedures (quick learner)
- Ability to prioritize and communicate with manager on task status
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications [i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...]
- Works well in a team environment, and the ability to work independently on small projects
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of shipping programs is a plus ( Fed-Ex Ship Manager / UPS World / )
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- This position requires the employee to be on their feet for the majority of the working day. This position is located in a warehouse type setting where good foot ware (no open toed shoes) is required. There may be dust in the warehouse area as the bay door will be open and closed to receive and send shipments.
- The employee must be able to lift up to 75lbs and be able to move and bend to move/rearrange parts.
- The employee may find the environment busy, noisy and will need excellent organizational, time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks on time.
- Loves to have FUN
- Must want to DREAM:
- Do the Right Thing
- Relationships – Dedicated
- Expert – Commitment to Excellence
- Attitude – Positive and Passionate
- Merit Over Entitlement
Reports to: Operations Manager
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week with minimum overtime
Keltek is pleased to provide the following benefits to our employees:
- Signing Bonus
- Company Sponsored Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Provided by Company
- Basic Long-Term Disability Policy Provided by Company
- Voluntary Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance (Options up to a maximum of $500,000)
- Optional Short-Term and Long-Term DisabilityCoverage
- 401K Savings Plan with a generous company match
- Eflex Flexible Spending / Cafeteria Account