Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company? Aureon has immediate career opportunities within our corporate services area for the talent who are looking for their next growth opportunity.
We are a leading business solutions provider that connects possibilities to productivity by providing unique and scalable business services for organizations – small and large. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, Aureon offers a comprehensive suite of support services, with a focus on and
Aureon has an opening for a Web Developer. Duties and responsibilities include:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Turn wireframes into fully functional web pages.
- Work with the business to improve usability of web applications.
- Create user-friendly and visually appearing web applications.
- Work closely with software developers to create and improve APIs.
- Maintain and build various internal and external websites
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or 4-year college degree in computer related field or at least 2 years of experience in programming
- CSS and HTML knowledge
- Design experience and capabilities
- Familiarity with a Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Familiarity with Vue.js or React is a plus
- Experience with Drupal, Umbraco, or another CMS
- Proficiency with front-end tooling, including npm, webpack, etc.
- Experience with CSS Pre-Processors (Stylus, SCSS, LESS)
- Experience with mobile/responsive web design
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Ability to work both with a team and independently depending on the project.
- Ability to write maintainable code that others can read and debug if necessary.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE:
- C#.NET, MVC, MSSQL, JQuery, Web Services/WCF, Photoshop, Git